Get me outta here!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Forbidden

New url:
http://heartache123.blogspot.com/

Yup, it's locked. Honestly, nothing special inside unless u like to see my dirty words, lol, joking. My private blog is restricted to my BFFs only.

Only read the following if you are interested to read my private blog:

One simple question : Would you be my BFF? (BFF = best friend forever). Hehe, you will get my permission to read the blog if your answer is yes. But you need to have a blogspot account to access to my blog. Ummm.... BFFs won't mind to take a minute to login their accounts to read my blog, right? Lol.

A BFF would stand beside me when the whole world is against me. A BFF would tell me what i'm wrong, but not TALKING BAD about me behind my back. I'm afraid of two-faced people seriously. K, give me your email address if you want to access.

My fb/msn : xintung@hotmail.com
My blogspot: xintung@gmail.com

Tehee, I love eu :D

I won't eat you, but i bite, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment